Allergies - Right On Time

My last three days have been taken over by allergies, so I haven't been doing much writing... or thinking... or anything other than sleeping due to medication side effects. It is Easter Sunday, so I have to slog over to see if anyone will show up for Sunday School (they didn't last year), and then lead worship for a full house. I am not feeling great, but that is usual these days. I will bark through the anthem and all the hymns. I will excuse myself during the sermon so I am not coughing loudly while the pastor is trying to speak. I hope my voice will hold out through the scripture readings. We will see.

Since I am not feeling well, this is going to be it for today. 

I hope to be back into feeling like writing tomorrow, but we'll see... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA