Thoughtful Thursday: The Day After Halloween Should Always Be a School Holiday...

I want to advocate for the idea that the day after Halloween should always be a day where we all take the day off and sleep off all the candy that we indulge in on the day before. (Just for the record, I had ZERO pieces of candy yesterday, but I did pass out over 700 pieces!) For some reason, though, the stress of being stuffed in my trunk (that was fun!) and being in costume was enough to send me into an asthma attack and now I am exhausted and trying really hard to stay awake enough to get to work.

I am longing for a day off, but that isn't going to happen for this bone weary, getting REALLY old music therapist.

My entire body hurts today, so this is going to be a short post. Happy All-Saints Day, if you celebrate, and Happy November 1st if you don't!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA