TME Wednesday - Wait. That Just Doesn't Sound Right...

I had to write about something else yesterday - I just felt like it had to happen - so here is my TME Tuesday post on a Wednesday...

This will work, right? Such a significant change to my schedule - I'm not sure how it will go... Tongue firmly in cheek here!

I am a bit old school when it comes to some of my classic therapeutic music experiences (TMEs). I haven't spent the time putting them into electronic format because I have the cards scanned. I could transfer them into a different format, but that takes time. I don't want to take the time. Anyway, here is my adaptation to a children's game - my high schoolers ask for this game all the time! 

Doggie, Doggie, Where's My Bone?


Quick game - lots of fun, addresses audio discrimination, social interaction, game play strategies, emotion interpretation, turn-taking, and lots of other things... Hope you can use this!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA