Currently I'm...

I am going to update you about what I'm doing/feeling/thinking right now...

(This happens when I've tried several blog posts that just haven't really worked. Here's a glimpse into what's happening in my part of the music therapy world right now.)

Currently, I'm 

wearing - my work t-shirt and matching pants
watching - Death in Paradise
wanting - to get breakfast started (let me go do that...)
reading for music therapy - Music Therapy In Context: Music, Meaning and Relationship by Mercedes Pavlicevic
reading for entertainment (not that music therapy reading isn't entertaining - but it's work-related and requires thought. This doesn't require much thought at all.) - Wicked Deeds by Heather Graham
contemplating - how to get disparate clients engaged in the same therapeutic music experience, especially when several of them are determined to cause problems...
hoping - that all the tax reform brouhaha settles into actual facts that will allow us to know what is happening
anticipating - a visit to California to see the rest of my family (well, almost all of the rest of my family - I don't think Nephew #1 will be there)
struggling - to figure out how to transform what I do into what I want to do.
enjoying - the ability to make plans for the future that includes additional trips
waiting - for it to be time to go to work so I get there closer to the actual starting time.

Tomorrow's post will be a TME Tuesday post. See you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA