Tuesday at Teachers Pay Teachers: Featuring Tracy King, The Bulletin Board Lady

It is Tuesday, and that means it is time for me to make my way over to Teachers Pay Teachers and feature a particular person. Today, I will be looking at the many contributions of Tracy King, The Bulletin Board Lady!

Tracy King is a blogger, creator, and music educator. She offers lots of files on her page and many of those files can be adapted for use in music therapy sessions. A casual perusal of the home page reveals that she has scarf movement pictures, body percussion cards, and a series of growth mindset cards (originally for a bulletin board, but they can be made into file folder sized materials and thoughts. I get so many ideas for things when I browse her shop that it is overwhelming. She offers 35 - let me say that again - THIRTY-FIVE free files out of the nearly 800 files that she has available.

Now, much of the stuff that she has is designed for school-aged humans, but I think that some adult music therapy clients would enjoy some of the ideas and files as well. With 35 free files, there is something for everyone to find and use in their music therapy clinics. Please note that many of these free files are just a small part of larger resources that require payment, but if the free stuff works, then why not pay a bit for the rest of the materials. 

I love her blog as well. She has tons of ideas about music workstations (which I call centers) and there are many other ideas on the blog. While Ms. King is not a music therapist, many of the things that she offers can be easily adapted to accommodate music therapy goals and objectives, and those things are just plain old fun.

Shameless plug here - If you are going to check out Tracy King's stuff, why not spend some time on my much smaller, but growing, Teachers Pay Teachers store as well? This month, I've uploaded two files - one about a zoo and another about March Madness (Rock Chalk!). I keep my prices low to help out my fellow music therapists! Thanks for looking!!

Happy Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA