Tuesday at Teachers Pay Teachers: David Row at Make Moments Matter

Twenty-eight free resources are what David Row offers to us as music therapists. His store includes behavior point sheets, lots of visuals about music education standards, and folk song units for free and many other resources for sale.

I love it when I find resources that get my creative processes stirred up. I enjoy finding things that make me think a bit deeper about my music therapy sessions and how I can get my students involved in learning. I downloaded the July musician bulletin board set - 30 pages, and all for free! I'm considering the full year packet - $30.00 worth, but lots of good facts and pictures that could make my musician of the month series really easy to keep going!

David Row at Make Moments Matter incorporates all sorts of things into his shop. There are forms to organize your music use (this is how he got to me - ORGANIZATION!), folk song outlines, lots of things about rules, things to put up on bulletin boards, and labels and the like. 

I'm going to have to start budgeting for my Teachers Pay Teachers purchases. I don't allow myself to spend much time on the site with an unlimited budget, but it is really fun to dream shop on the site. I give myself an allowance and then I go into the multiple stores that I feature here. I find that a limited allowance helps me find good resources while contemplating the TME possibilities from everything that I consider. I always browse through Teachers Pay Teachers with a notebook nearby - my ideas just start to flow, so I have to put them down.

Maybe that's the next chapter of this series - how I take ideas and make them into TMEs...hmmm. That would make this series a bit longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Dear AMTA

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment