Ramblings

I started this post as an update on my brand new morning routine, but writing about my anxiety made me feel more anxious, so now I'm going to write about something else.

I have an idea for a new continuing education course to offer to those folks who are internship supervisors. I'm going to start working on it this week and I hope to have it going pretty soon. The first three modules (of ten) are outlined and waiting for slides and narration. Then will come the process of uploading things to YouTube and starting to market the course to interested parties.

I am looking forward to going out into the cold climes of my home right now to go to work. I'm going to stay here, at my home, until just time to leave and get to work on time. This is where my anxiety lies, so it is time to stop writing about it and start working on my amelioration plans.

Today's creative expression is going to be looking through my stationery subscription boxes and organizing things into categories for use in my paper crafting hobbies and in my bullet journal. I have stickers, bookmarks, clips, pencils, pens, cards, notebooks, wine bags, kitchen towels, charms, and a plethora (a PLETHORA, I say) of nifty post-it notes in all sorts of themes! It's time I start to use the stuff for all sorts of purposes. This will include making some new paper crafts - ooh! I love it!

Since this is a post designed to help me ameliorate my anxiety surrounding being "on-time" to work rather than ridiculously early, I am going to have to close now and get into my creative expression time. "See" you all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA