jnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Cat's on the Keyboard Again

Cat's been on the keyboard again - interesting to me, three keys today...

Today is a day off from work.

I had all sorts of plans for going into work and spending some time organizing things, but I have a recurring infection that just keeps returning, and I have to change my plans to accommodate that situation. So, I will be going to the doctor and then to the pharmacy and then back here to my house to spend some of that organization energy here at home (where it is SORELY needed). I hope to clear out my bookshelf corner. I also have the recycling to get out to the dumpster, and the trash to take as well.

I also stocked up on mini composition books, so I have a chance to do some random paper crafting on this day off. I am still looking for some music therapists to nominate OTHER music therapists to get one of these little books in some random happy mail (no self-nominations, please!). If you know of someone out there in music therapy land who could use a little something to remind them of something or another, please let me know in the comments. I promise that I will not publish any comments that include names or contact information.

Again - NOMINATE another music therapist (or music therapy student) to get one of these little books. Here's a picture of some of the covers that are sitting on my desk right now - covers and themes subject to change and will be sent randomly.

Send out some music therapy vibes to a deserving music therapist out there!!

I am going to head off into the world to go see the doctor and to pick up medication. I have already registered for the Midwestern Region Conference (I'm presenting and presenting and presenting) and have caught up with some of my jobs for the Online Conference for Music Therapy (conference is in 12 days - there are still 10 days left to sign up!). In a bit, I will eat a little bit and get ready for the rest of the day.

As for the mess that is my office space at work that I was intending on addressing today, I guess I will lock myself into my office for several hours next week - ignoring the siren song of interns and clients as I organize my environment and take things out. We will see if that works - it probably won't but I will try anyway. I want to be organized. I really do. So, I will take the time to do this chore. I will.

For now, I am going to make some breakfast, plan on some dinner, and get things ready for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA