Synthesis Sunday: Adding to the Graphic Organizer for Music, Therapy, and Early Childhood: A Developmental Approach

After the week I've had, I am going to spend some time trying to work on my graphic organizer (a tool that I use to organize my thoughts) for the text that I am currently reading, Music, Therapy, and Early Childhood: A Developmental Approach, by Elizabeth Schwartz. I'm going to add to what I have already started, trying to fill out the smaller parts that make up the whole.

There is so much information contained within these chapters, that I am finding it interesting to watch the developmental process start to develop. The problem? There is so much information that the graphic is getting larger and larger all the time. The nice thing about my program, Inspiration, is that I have all the room I need!

Here's the updated graphic. Hope that it makes sense for my fellow visual learners out there! Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Happy Sunday.
www.musictherapyworks.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA