Bone Tired - That's Me

I am absolutely exhausted.

Yesterday was our super-secret special event, and it went very well, but it left me so completely exhausted that I am now thinking about going back to sleep rather than writing any more of this post. I would really like some food other than what I have in the fridge right now, but I will make due with what I have because it takes less work than trying to get dressed and go into the cold morning to grocery shop.

Not only am I tired, but I am lazy.

My to-do list is growing. I have to find out if the mechanic can replace my headlight this morning - I noticed it was out on Wednesday evening. I am going to see if the chiropractor can fit me in sometime this weekend - my body hurts in all of my joints. I need to vacuum which means corralling some of the mess so I can get from point A to point B with the vacuum without knocking over stacks of stuff. I want to clean out a bit more so I can have some space in the closet, so that's on the list as well - cleaning out the closets and clearing out my old clothing. The cat is insisting on sitting between me and the computer for her daily cuddle, but keeps switching the screen from one website to another, so everything is just a little bit more complicated.

I am currently reloading my iPod with my music and video library as the thing became "corrupted" at some point. As a result, I have the computer going all the time, syncing my music library. I've lost 2 thousand songs somewhere (have I EVER mentioned how much I HATE iThings?), so I'll need to decide if I want to go through all my CDs to reload them or just forget about them. It will really depend on what they are...

Today is a day off, so I am going to make my audacious plans and then not do very many of them. I'll be getting my headlight replaced and then I'll go grocery shopping for the next week. Until that time, I have six hours to sleep or rest or to start cleaning out the closets. We'll see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA