Failure, Failure

I failed at something last night.

I think I know what happened, but that doesn't negate the fact that I experienced a frustrating failure last night. I had a webinar scheduled that did not happen. I think my virus checker interfered with the webinar cast, but I am not entirely sure. Anyway, I wasn't allowed back into my own webinar, so I stopped the entire thing and sent out apology emails to the folks that arrived. This morning, I recorded the webinar and will send it out to the participants later today.

Over the years, I've failed lots of times. I hate when it happens, but I have learned to take the situation and try to find the good in it all.

Sometimes it takes lots of trying.

I can now add "check to make sure that the virus program isn't actively running during the webinar" to the list of things that I need to do when running webinars. There are so many things on that list.

Oh, failure.

Today, I am going to go into my daily schedule with confidence and thinking about the failed webinar yesterday. It happened. It is time to move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA