Getting Ready to Launch Some New Things

www.musictherapyworks.comThis is the week.

I am going to send out the first edition of the brand new musictherapyworks.com newsletter. It is almost finished and includes a brand-new, never before shared therapeutic music experience, a before-seen blog post, and some details about products that I make for music therapists. I hope you'll subscribe for this newsletter (click this link to get to the form...). This is something that I've wanted to do for a very long time, so I am glad that I've finally taken the leap.

I received my first revision letter from the Certification Board for Music Therapists. Inc. regarding my pre-approved provider status to offer continuing music therapy education courses (CMTEs). The requested revisions are very easy to complete and are good questions for me to contemplate. One of them is why offer only 3 and 5 options? Quite frankly, it was easier for me to think about them that way. That's the only reason.

It's time to finish generating content for the CMTEs. I would like to have the first 10 modules finished by July 31, 2017 for a launch date of August 15th. An audacious goal, to be sure, but doable if I keep moving forward. Anyone want a course on composition and creativity? If so, I've got it!

One of the things that I know about myself is that I really like to be involved in a project. (That's part of my personality profile by the way!) The more difficult and involved, the better for me. This is one of the reasons why I am looking forward to offering official CMTEs. This is something that can never really end, but can be continued and adapted and morphed into other things as the profession requires. This is also something I've dreamed about for several decades, and I am looking forward to making it work.

I am excited.

Can you tell?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA