Presentation Mode Commencing in 3...2...1

Just kidding. I'm not presenting anything right now, but I am thinking ahead to several other presentation opportunities. I have a bunch of ideas percolating in my head, and I am in the process of refining my ideas into presentation proposals. (No spoilers here since I don't want others to see my ideas...yet.)

I like being a presenter. I enjoy public speaking, and music therapists are my favorite audience. I get to talk (which I enjoy) about my favorite topic, being a music therapist (which I love), so presentations are something that I look forward to and heartily relish.

I have a small book that has my presentation ideas in it. It joins my small books that hold my business ideas and my wild ideas in a small notebook that I can carry around with me. I am going to spend some time fleshing out my ideas so I can start to put them into the AMTA proposal website. I also have to create my TMEs for a project that I have going with another MT-BC - so I can keep up with every project that I'm juggling right now.

Thinking about presenting is always fun for me. I try to imagine what other music therapists out there want to know, and then I go from there. I often start with what I want to know and then I get an opportunity to learn what I want to know.

So, I will be immersed in topics that intrigue me this afternoon. I hope you find something that you can immerse yourself in, and then write a proposal. Others will also want to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Dear AMTA

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment