It's Almost Time For Creativity Camp!

Next week is Creativity Camp 2015. We're going to make some things next Saturday - things that any music therapist can use with someone in their caseload. We're going to compose, write therapeutic music experiences (TMEs), and make some visuals and materials for use in music therapy sessions. I'm developing my camp schedule right now for my campers.

For me, making things is part of the fun. I like drawing (I'm not a professional artist, by any means, but I like to draw things), and I like writing songs and TMEs for my clients. I enjoy being creative in the company of others. There is something inspiring about seeing what others do when given a starting point for creativity. The best thing is that their starting point is often my ending point, so I get more ideas when others take mine and adapt them.

If you are interested in signing up for Creativity Camp, there is still time. Details are at this link on my website. See you then? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA