TME Tuesday - I Am Mary Jane



Today's TME is posted on the Ideas and Experiences page on my website. You may wonder why I post things here and on my website, and the reason is very simple. I don't know how to post pdf documents on my blog, but I know how to do that on my website, so, there you go.

ANYWAY -

The TME itself is an easy call and response song that emphasizes social awareness and identity as well as impulse control (through the need to listen before echoing).

There are other TMEs on the website - let me know if there are any that you decide to use with your clients. 

How do you adapt them to make them work with your clients?


**NOTE: Sorry for the short post today - I think I'm getting sick and need a sick day today to sleep and get over whatever is going around... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA