TME Tuesday - We All Have Names

During the now past summer break (sniff), I spent a bit of time finishing some old Therapeutic Music Experience (TME) ideas and fleshing them out into full TMEs. I often write down ideas and then let them percolate for a time before completing them. This one, We All Have Names, is one of my favorites. Check out the website for more information on this TME. While you are there, we are still taking submissions for our first giveaway! Feel free to look around, leave a comment, register to win a bunch of free stuff, and let me know is there is anything specific you would like to see on musictherapyworks.com!

Gotta go back to work! Getting into this routine again is tiring, but it's better than being bored!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA