Looking Forward

It is the time of year to spend some time trying to figure out personal goals and objectives for the next 12 months - resolutions. Often these statements start with "I resolve to..." and follow similar patterns - lose weight, eat better, save money, work out, blah, blah, blah. Many of us stop following through with our resolutions within a week or two. I am one of those people, so it is time to make a change in how I approach the New Year.

So, rather than making resolutions, I will make some predictions for 2014...
  • I feel that 2014 will be a better health year for me (2013 was very rough and EXTREMELY expensive health-wise)
  • I will FINALLY get my CMTE pre-approved status
  • There will be big changes in my personal and professional future that will happen during 2014...
That's it.

That's all I got!

...and that is okay!

Happy New Year, everyone!! (Just a couple of days early!)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA