An Overview

I enjoy a good overview and took advantage of Wordle to see what came out of my blog this year.
 
Here you go! A word representation of what I have been writing as you, patient readers, have been reading! Thank you for doing so!!

I started this blog almost seven years ago as a place for me to write about my passions - specifically the passions of music and of therapy. This year, I have written about the joys and challenges of being a music therapist in the year 2012.

I'm hoping that next year's Wordle collage will include lots of references to CMTEs, webinars, and exciting new products offered by musictherapyworks.com specially designed to improve the therapeutic lives of music therapists!

On this very dark, very cold December morning, I am thankful for this year of growth and challenge - I have learned so much about myself and my role in the much, MUCH larger world of music therapists!

Happy New Year, and may 2013 be a year of continued progress and acceptance for music therapy as an effective treatment modality for every client out there!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA