Colorado, Here I am!

I made it to Fort Collins in nine hours. I started the trip at 4:18 am. The trip went very quickly which was great, considering the scenery for most of the trip. Western Kansas is not too very stimulating, but it does seem to flash past quickly at 74 mph.

I am looking forward to my first trip to the archives. BIG thanks to Carol Ann for the paper - it definitely steered me in the right direction for my sojourn into our past as a profession.

My room is very small. I guess you get what you pay for, and I obviously did not pay for a closet or a comfortable chair. The price was right what with the price of gasoline.

Back to research!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA