Indulge my complaining...Sorry
It really irks me that I found out that one of my presentation ideas was not accepted through a published source rather than through the organization that it was presented to. Why can't folks follow professional courtesy and let others know when their ideas are not appropriate for a course or session BEFORE they publish the list of offerings. I am a bit tweaked that I had to find out whether my idea was appropriate by looking at the publication rather than hearing from the committee. Just another one of the things that could be solved through a bit more organization and consideration. I'm just a bit perturbed by the way things are run. Sorry for the meltdown, but, in this case, I feel it was deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA