Thoughtful Thursday: The Times, They Are A'Changing

Boy, oh boy, it has been an interesting several weeks over here in my life. I have traveled over 4000 miles, spent time with family and friends that I have not seen for many years, had two job interviews (sorta), and am now waiting for my best friend from elementary and junior and high schools to blow through in a visit on their way to another destination before heading out into the world to go back to a place where I am retired and able to live on my pension - mostly.

I am in a place where I do not know where my future lies - again. I am dithering as I try to figure out what to do next. I do not like this situation, so I am trying to hold onto some thoughts, but I am not sure how to do this right now. I am going to spend the next three days just trying to enjoy my current existence without thinking too much about the "what nexts" that are in my life at the moment.

If I could only turn off my brain right now...

To add to all the stuff happening, Meta One has now determined that I have to pay to share links. I don't know what this will mean for my social media use as a VERY small business. I can't pay to share links to my blog. I just can't. I might have to monetize this blog in order to get views so I can afford to pay to share links. I am feeling pretty disgruntled about this situation and may change the format that I have pretty significantly. I wonder if there is a work around - I will try it...

Meanwhile, I am trying to get my mother on board with an idea of changing things in her environment to accommodate both her crafting obsessions and her need to be able to move around her home safely and to have people come over to visit. We are doing lots of talking but not much action right now. She keeps making comments about how I could work on her house when I am living here. I find that interesting since I am trying to figure out how to move out here to live and work.

There is so much to do and so little knowledge guiding me. I have some resources and lots of dreams to go, so I guess I will continue on the paths that I have available to me... We will see what comes next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going on a Squeegee Hunt

There's Always Something...

Fun Friday: Preparation