Website Wednesday:

Here it is...

Yet another Wednesday, and I don't have a writing plan. I really hate when I do not have a plan. My brain craves structure. I like planning, and being without a plan causes stress in my life. Add in the fact that this is Wednesday, I am perpetually exhausted, and I really don't want to go to work today, and this day is not going the way I want it to. It was hard to get up, and I am going to take a later than usual day.

So, a website for Wednesday...

Have you all checked out Bear Paw Creek

Bear Paw Creek is a music and movement focused company that produces movement props. Janet Stephens, the owner, is the sister of a music therapist, and started making these props to help music therapists (and others, but let's be serious - this is a music therapy blog, so...) tote things around. Starting with bags, Janet moved into making other props as well - scarves, balloon balls, body bands.

I do not get any sort of financial recompense for sending you to Bear Paw Creek. I just like their products and wish I could use the balloon balls with my clients. Once I retire and shift my population a bit, I will buy as many as I can afford.

Check out Bear Paw Creek to see what they can offer to your music therapy practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt