Thursday, Thursday.
I survived yesterday. I didn't get to try my new plan for my current problem clients because the class was in turmoil. I modified my plan to include shorter sessions with less clients - I split them up. The classroom teacher changed my groups, and I ended up with some turmoil, but I was able to nip it once it started.
Today is Thursday. It is also payday (that makes me able to breathe a bit). I think I will get to try my new center plan with my last group of the week. I will see if it works this time around and then tweak the plan. I will figure this out and will find a way to offer these services to an ever changing group of clients within the treatment service delivery model that I have to use.
It's time to go, so I'll wrap up with a thought for us all.
Today is Thursday. It is also payday (that makes me able to breathe a bit). I think I will get to try my new center plan with my last group of the week. I will see if it works this time around and then tweak the plan. I will figure this out and will find a way to offer these services to an ever changing group of clients within the treatment service delivery model that I have to use.
It's time to go, so I'll wrap up with a thought for us all.
Comments
Post a Comment