Here We Go Again...

Ugh. The weather forecast states that there will be about 4-7 inches of new snow coming into our area starting this evening. I am predicting that there will be another series of snow days in my school district in the next two days. Can I just say, again, "Ugh?"

So, now it is time to get creative. What could I possibly do with 48 kids who have already gone through the "fun" stuff at the back of the cabinet? I guess I will start to do more traditional things with my clients. Maybe we'll go Snow Day Caroling...

Anyway, on a lighter note, I am going to host my postponed webinar about games tonight. I have really enjoyed starting these experiences and sharing them with other music therapists and music therapy students. There is something so much fun about being in a community of therapists, sharing ideas, and interacting from our own homes. I always feel absolutely exhausted but also invigorated when webinars conclude.

I am trying to figure out some new ideas for webinars. I think we will start to talk about the therapeutic application of music for specific client responses. Can anyone say, "CMTE series??" I can, and I will as soon as I get my CBMT Pre-approved Provider Status! (In the works right now!! Keep your fingers crossed, folks!)

Okay, now I am starting to think about snow again, so it is time to sign off. Here's another picture from the snowy wasteland that I know right now...
Be glad that you are where you are and not here!

See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anticipation Builds...

There's Always Something...

Going on a Squeegee Hunt