No More Hobby Play - Time to Clean

Short post today because I need to be doing home stuff. There are tons of dishes in the sink, a broken garbage disposal that needs to be attended to, a messy closet. lots of clean clothing sitting around, and some messy hallways. I need to devote myself to things that I find less fun than making books and designing CMTEs and writing presentation proposals.

To get some things finished up, I am going to use my preferred timing trick - 30/30. Thirty minutes to work on something that I don't prefer and then 30 minutes on something else. This pattern works for me from about 7am until about 11am when I hit the end of my attention. If I allow myself to take a rest, then I stay in rest mode for the rest of the day. If I power through, then I can keep going, but at a significantly slower pace.

Today, though, things need to get done!

Here's the list (so far) - clean the cat litter, take out the trash, do the dishes, check the disposal for details for replacement, do laundry, clean out closet, change clothing from winter to spring, store winter clothing, finish two AMTA presentation proposals, look on Amazon for stereo options, bake cookies, watch church service, call Dad, call Sister, vacuum.

On your mark...get set...and go!

"See" you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA