More of What You Love...Less of What You Don't Love

I took a business-focused CMTE this past Sunday. During that check-in about my business and where I want it to go, I was encouraged to focus on only one thing. The presenter knows me pretty well and knows that one of my failings is that I want to do it ALL! So, I am challenged to focus on only one thing to develop and promote and work on.

It is nice when what you want to do and what you enjoy doing merge into something interesting. This is the concept that I am pondering this morning - what do I love?

It is all too easy these days to identify the things that I don't particularly enjoy. I've written several drafts of posts that I haven't published because they were full of ranting and emotion and negative thoughts that just seem more and more prevalent for me these days. I am struggling to keep a positive attitude these days as this change in my way of being drags on and on. I, though, am trying to find the things that I love in all of this.

My challenge for this afternoon is to find the things that I love and develop them into a business plan. I'm thinking CMTEs will be coming soon...at least, that's what it feels like to me today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA