Tuesdays at Teachers Pay Teachers: 2 Learn Play and Grow

My featured resource today is a Teachers Pay Teachers store, 2 Learn Play and Grow. I have the Circle Songs Growing Bundle and have found lots of song suggestions in that particular file. I'm not going to use these with my current clientele due to the simplicity of the files, but I enjoy having these resources in my library for inspiration.

There are 17 free files offered on the site, and most of them have very little to do with my role as a music therapist, but are things that I could see using if I was teaching. The store does offer three free music-related resources - a Learning Letters Circle Time Song set, a set of songs for fall circle time, and a toothbrushing song set. I love free resources, and these are very visually engaging.

One of the best things about Teachers Pay Teachers (in my opinion) is that every time I browse, I end up with more TME ideas than I can accomplish. I can find lesson resources on almost any topic ever, and this always stirs my creative juices to the point of creating and composing and then sharing these new TMEs with my clients.

I hope that you take some time to look through the things that people are posting on Teachers Pay Teachers and consider using some of the resources that are available. I enjoy posting things here - it is a labor of love and not of profit, believe me - and I hope that there are some folks out there who are getting some inspiration from what I post and share. Let me know what you think of my store - what would you like to see on my Teachers Pay Teachers site??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA