Synthesis Sunday - Postponed Due to Weather

I didn't read my article this week.

(Imagine my head hung down in momentary shame as I think about the commitment that I have made to myself and how I've let myself down...and then I'm over it...)

I am sitting here, hoping against hope that my work will be cancelled this morning, but not really believing that it will happen. I should write out my sermon so I am completely prepared, and then it won't happen because I am completely prepared.

I will read my article and be ready next week. This week has been a long one but the weather has messed some things up, so my attention is not fully on my goal of reading research. 

So, instead of writing about what I was reading, let me just say that things are starting to come together over here. I hope that is what is happening for you as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA