Make-It Monday

I need to make something today.

I am in a bit of a funk about my surgery, heading back to work on Wednesday, negative attitudes on social media, and all sorts of things, so I feel the need to work all that out through creation.

So, now the question comes - what should I make?

I want things to be functional for me as a music therapist and for others as music therapists as well. So, I want something that I can make, replicate, post on my Teachers Pay Teachers store, and use in music therapy sessions with all sorts of clients. I am starting my sing about february subscription edition this week, so perhaps I'll make something to go along with those ideas. Maybe not.

I have two of my mini pizza boxes ready to be decorated and then used for storage. I want to use one of them for my growing stack of decorative sticky notes. I'm not sure how I'll use the other one. I have two more to paint today - blue and green.

I'm toying with several ideas about making things for music therapists, and I may do some experimentation with my ideas today as well. We will see. I'm still tired and experiencing some twinges along my incision sites, but things are getting better after my surprise surgery, so it is time to try to get back into a semblance of normal.


For now, I will get back into a music therapy maker mode.

If I get motivated (AKA: if I remember), I'll take pictures and maybe videos of what I am making. Otherwise, I'll be back tomorrow with a TME Tuesday post. See you all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA