It's Time to Get Started...

My to-do list is getting really long and my computer dashboard has many post-it notes (color-coded, of course) with many different little checklists on it. I have one to remind me that I have to finish two CMTE proposals for submission for an organization that I work for and then start to market my own CMTE presentation that is happening in December. I have split up my marketing strategy into nine tasks that will be repeated with each course that I create and offer to others. I am trying a new way to run registration this time around, so there are some things to investigate before it goes live tomorrow. I also have home chores to do (because they NEVER go away), and a lunch with a good friend of mine. I have three packages to mail out to folks, so a trip to the post office is on the list of to-do's and I think that's about it. I feel like I can finish most of the things that I need to do today, and that is a good feeling. I don't always feel like I can do what needs to be done.

Since this is such a busy day, stretching ahead of me in all its glory, I am going to write just a bit more and then sign off.

My favorite type of chore is the thought process chore. I like having a conundrum and trying to figure out what to do to solve the problem or situation or whatever. I enjoy looking for possibilities and trying out strategies to see what works and what needs to be refined. I love having a complex dilemma to unravel. Today's to-do list gives me some of those types of tasks, and it invigorates me! I'm going to work on my thought tasks as I am also painting small pizza boxes for some new storage and getting some projects laminated. So many fun things to do today! I hope I can make progress on everything that I have on my list.

On that note, it's time to leave you and get started. I think I'll start with pizza box #1 - I'm feeling a bright red box to start with!! Pictures to come eventually. I hope that you all have a manageable to-do list and enough energy to get going on those tasks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA