#ChecktheChart

I have spent some of this morning updating my website with information about my new CMTE course. (Check it out here - tickets to the live event go on sale on October 27th! There are only 24 seats available. End of sales pitch!) While I was paying the fee for the course, I took some time to print out three copies of the new CMTE Options Overview Chart. I am so excited about some of the changes. I now get 10 CMTEs for five of the interns I supervise!! This is so much better than the 4 I was getting before with a lower cap as to how many credits I could use!! I can now get more credit for the presentations that I give on a regular basis!! I am so excited about these changes! We can now earn 5 CMTEs per music composition! Oh my goodness! I can get credit for a self-published book!!! I am so pleased with the new opportunities available to me. This is great!!

I am now going to sit down and start to calculate my current hours based on what I've been doing since my recertification last January. I already have quite a bit of CMTEs accrued. I am taking the time to figure out where I can get credits and what I still need to do in the next three years. I like to submit my CMTEs all at once during the last part of my fourth year in the cycle. I never have any problems finding CMTEs and these new changes seem to help me out even more! I am thrilled.

A friend of mine suggested that we use the hashtag that became the title of this blog post from now on - #checkthechart - as our go-to for all things CMTE. I like that idea. I printed off three copies of the chart - one for my product development notebook, one for my CMTE folder in my file cabinet, and one for my bulletin board. I may even laminate them!

It's too bad that I'm not attending conference this year - I could get lots of CMTEs for the price of my admission. Oh well. There is always next year...maybe.

This is a short post today, but I encourage you to go to the revamped CBMT website - same old address, brand new look - to see what's happening over there. Don't forget - #checkthechart!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA