Well, Then...Something Happened

Yep. I had all sorts of great plans to blog about putting together my newest digital files and all that, but I got sick...again...for the upteenth time in last 12 months. Every time I get sick, it is the same thing, but it manifests differently, so I have to wait several days before it solidifies into what it actually is so that I know what I need to do to make it all better. I am to that part in the process now.

So, I am back to my blog.

...and, I am exactly where I left off on Monday. I have arranged the original digital files, but they aren't quite finished yet. I have to put the notes into the rhythm wheels and then print things off and then start the next part of this project - putting the files together so I can add instructional pictures to the file and then upload it all.

I'm currently in the middle of some life scrutiny. This is always exacerbated by my illness level, and so, most of what I am feeling right now may be due to the bad germs coursing through my body, but I think I'm also in a place where things have to happen for me to move to a new phase in life!

Egad. This is not supposed to be one of my more introspective posts - that was not the intention of writing today. Today's post is to explain my recent absence from blogging, especially in the middle of my current project.

I am getting to it, and I'll blog a bit more this evening after I'm finished!! See you then??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA