Music Therapy Maker: New Product Release - Anyone Out There Like Dinosaurs??

I am in a season of creativity surges and lots of big thoughts. This is a great feeling that leads me to lots of new ideas and plans, but plans are taken over by a new surge of thoughts, so there is little to no time to get things finished. I'm trying to combat that pattern by finishing something before starting something new. 

I'm not very good at finishing things.

I'm very good at figuring out things to do, but I don't really like finishing stuff, but I have finished one of my projects - I have a new file ready for my Teachers Pay Teachers store - Dino Rhythms! If you are interested in word patterns, dinosaur names, and a snappy song (if I do say so myself), then check it out!

There is a certain satisfaction that comes with finishing a project. Now that this file is finished, I am going to move to the next creative thing on my list. It is time to write six TMEs to go along with this particular visual aid. So, off I go into the world of therapeutic use of a particular item for a spell...

In the meantime, my brain reels with ideas for some frog visuals and TMEs. So, I'll write them down for later.

There are lots of ideas swirling around in my head - upcoming webinar for music therapy students, ideas for a Music Therapy Morsel to film for my YouTube channel, pain in my side that is not subsiding, ways to make my website a bit more user-friendly, writing my internship handbook, and lots of other things. Since I have some pain in my side, I'm going to stay home today to see what happens. I can get some things finished while I am waiting for the pain to subside or to get worse. I have lots of dinosaur ideas to collect, adapt, write down, and fix into a theme. I also have lots of new things to do and get finished.

Time to get some things finished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA