Music Therapy Morsel - The Always Box

One of the things that I do occasionally (but may be doing a bit more now that I'm getting a bit more familiar with things like YouTube and my video editing software) is produce short music therapy-based videos. I sat down yesterday and made one - all about my Always Box - an organization tool that I use to maintain some of the supplies that I need during almost every single session.

Just so you know, the purpose behind these morsels is to share tips and techniques about doing music therapy that I've learned in my career as a therapist. These things are not the ONLY right way to do stuff, and I think these videos will act as inspiration for me to investigate how others do things. They are quick (no more than 8 minutes long), and they are meant to help music therapists and students figure out why we do what we do as therapists.

Here it is...without further ado - Music Therapy Morsel - the Always Box!
(One of the things that I haven't quite figured out yet is how to find a really good thumbnail picture for purposes of display, but that's on the list of things to learn.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA