It's Almost Time

Today is the day that our Halloween-themed door HAS to be finished. This is the second time that we've had a door competition for Halloween (interestingly, this is the ONLY time of year that we do anything at all - nothing for all the other celebrations or holidays of the year - just Halloween). Anyway - it has been quite the production, and I am going to try to post a video of what my interns and I came up with this year. We'll see if it works!!

Last year, I had to do this entire process by myself. This year, I have the assistance of two VERY CREATIVE interns which has made the process both more challenging and significantly easier simultaneously. Every day I walk in, my co-therapists have had ideas, so our door has morphed from a simple scene on the double doors entering into the music therapy room to something that now encompasses much of the hallway as well. At the same time, we have shared the responsibilities and the work, so that makes this door SO much easier than last year's door!

We do have to stop after today. The plans have to finish, and we have to move from design phase into "look what we did" phase. I think this may be difficult for my interns who have expanded on our ideas every single day. After today, we have to just STOP messing and adding things and start enjoying our effort.


Here's the video for the GREAT HALLOWEEN 2018 Door Reveal!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA