Fun Friday: Making Stuff and Composing Songs and Seeing What Happens Next

I have a day off from work today - thanks to the KS Board of Regents who seem to think that students deserve a Fall Break around here. I don't get NEARLY as much time off as my students, but the day off is appreciated. I have some audacious plans for today - things that are me-focused rather than work-focused.

I am going to start my day with some kitchen cleaning so I can make some muffins for breakfast this upcoming week. I can also spend some time making some cards and collages. Maybe I will also write a song or some TMEs during the day. Maybe not. I have two sets of paperwork that I have to get finished by the end of business today, so I'll be spending some time on that task as well. I'm also starting the songswap challenge through MusicTherapyKids today, so there will be something that comes up with that, I am sure.

In the meantime, I really want to take a nap and still get all these things finished.

What I want and what I get are often two very different things, but that's okay. Without intention, I do not move forward, so I make my intentions known and then move towards those realities. 

That's it for today - I'm off to take a nap and then clean that kitchen!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA