I'm So Excited, and I Don't Have to Hide It!!

I finished something this week - something that I've been developing and working on (on and off) for 25 years! It's official, and I can start talking about it right now! So I am!

I am launching an online continuing music therapy education course on July 20th!!

This is my first such course, and I am so excited about it that I can barely sit still. I have been generating course material and modules for the last year, and I finally took the final step towards making this a reality - and it IS! Here's hoping that others will find it interesting.

My first course is called "Composition and Creativity." The launch date is July 20th, and I will post about this course on that day, showing off the new website design and offering this course to the greater music therapy world.

Here's how it works.

Sign up for the course and select the modules that are most relevant to you. Watch the video, complete the demonstration element, submit that element, and do the next module. Complete all the modules that you want and get your certificate. I think it's an easy system - what do you think?

"Composition and Creativity" includes information and exercises on making things for music therapy, on composing songs, on writing therapeutic music experiences, on linking all interventions to goals, and on linking goals to all interventions. These are the topics that I love to talk to others about, so why not offer them all at the same place?

It's finally here, and it's time to share! I'll be working on the website later today, and I'm hoping to get things completely ready to launch as soon as I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA