Done!

I've spent the last three hours putting together my presentation proposals for the AMTA National Conference in Dallas later this year. I've finished and hope that some of them are accepted. I'm planning on driving down to Dallas, so I put together a proposal for a Make and Take CMTE to make a bunch of visual aids for use in school-based music therapy sessions. I bet that one doesn't get accepted, but I've tried.

Anyway, that task is finished. My brain can now focus on other things. I just need to figure out what I am going to do next. Since that task is finished, I can focus on my to-do list, but I just don't want to.

My brain is starting to get back into focus after the past several weeks of pneumonia-fog. I have things that I want to get done as soon as I can stay awake for long enough to coordinate my thoughts and actions. I have goals to reach, but not much energy to do so yet. I'm getting better, though.

For the moment, however, I am going to bask in the feeling that something has been done - before the deadline!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA