TME Tuesday: sing about Winter

I've decided to do something today that I have never done before. If you've read this blog for a while, you know that one of the things that I do is write books of therapeutic music experiences (TMEs) based on themes. I call them sing about songs, and they are collections of TMEs for clients with needs for all types of goal skill development. I don't usually write for a specific population, but I try to come up with ideas that will work for lots of different types of clients.

Today, I am releasing one of these books for you, dear reader. 

sing about Winter is a collection of TMEs that I wrote with the upcoming season in mind. There are 18 TMEs and a list of related compositions that you may like to see.

If you do want this free resource, send me an email so I can send you the file. You can find my email address here

Happy Winter session strategizing!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA