TME Tuesday: Pumpkin Carols

This may be somewhat too late for some of you, but I am using these Pumpkin Carols in sessions (from Wednesday until today). There are lots of different sites about songs you can sing on Halloween. In fact, each one of these links will take you to a different source.

I have compiled the resources that I like into a Halloween file, and I am working on making an entire box of holiday resources. So far, I have file folder activities, seasonal books, my lists of Halloween songs, and some cross-reference lists for other materials and therapeutic music experiences that can be used but aren't just for Halloween. I hope to make one of these boxes for each one of my special themes, I just have to buckle down and do it!

So, we are currently just singing these songs to "celebrate" the day of Halloween, but someday I'll write some TMEs to go along with them. For today, however, we are going to sing some songs...and maybe change the modes from major to minor.

Anyway, here is a challenge for you. Take one of these songs and make them into a music therapy experience for your clients.

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA