Just a Song Sunday: New Things to Talk About

I think it is time to switch these Sunday posts again. I do this every once in a while because I get to a point where I just don't generate ideas about what to write about. I'm afraid that I've come to that point for these Sunday posts now, so it's time to change things up a bit.

Now, it is time to figure out what I want to write about during these Sunday mornings.

Hmmm. I really like alliteration, so whatever I choose should have some /S/ sounds as part of the title. Sound, Song, Singing, Session, Strategy, Simple, Sliding, Study, Supposition, Scholarship, Sibilance... 

Nope.

Nothing comes to mind.

Something will grab me, I am sure. Student Sundays? Nah. That's a bit strange.

Slip Sliding Away. Sound of Silence. Sing. Nope, nothing. 

Maybe I'll go back to Synthesis Sunday. A while ago, I spent time reading my music therapy textbooks and then would attempt to pull the information together into my music therapy life on Sundays. I do have quite a few textbooks that I've already outlined and several that I want to read, so that might be a good use of my time. I could also move forward on my Research-Informed Clinician thing and do the same thing with journal articles. Professional development, anyone??

If I could find one more /s/ word, I could have a three-word, alliterative descriptor.

Something to muse about today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA