Thoughtful Thursday: Nah, I'm Not Thinking Very Much

I am searching for deep thoughts this week, but everything just skips into the more trivial parts of my life. I am feeling really happy about getting to wear my t-shirts to work again. Over the past several years, I've been wearing the hated polo shirts in a weekly rotation - Wednesday has ALWAYS been my red polo day - and now I am free. Interestingly, one staff member remarked that I wasn't wearing red yesterday - the only person who seems to realize that I rotated through my shirts in a set pattern. The brain just keeps going into places that aren't very deep. It is possible that this is what I need this week - something that doesn't take too much time or effort to decide.

Meanwhile, the dishes are piling up. Cooking has pretty much gone by the wayside. I haven't hooked the computer up to the external drives for almost a week now - everything has been done from my bedroom. I've spent lots of time watching 30 Rock. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not. 

I am going to embrace the trivial nature of my life at the moment and search for meaning later. 

For the moment, anyway, here is what is going through my head...


That's it. That's all. See you all later.

Happy Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA