It's Almost Newsletter Time!!

One of the things that I set out to do this year was to start a newsletter for music therapists. It is almost time for the second edition to be released (July 31 is the launch date!). Right now, it's not very sophisticated, but it is all mine!!

I enjoy projects like newsletters and have been trying to figure out how to get one of my own off the ground since I started my website in 1996! I have finally begun to just do the things that I've been dreaming about for many years, and it feels really good to get something started.

I am still figuring out things like MailChimp and subscription pop-ups, so bear with me as I engage in a learning situation that challenges me. If you are interested in subscribing to this quarterly newsletter, here's the link. I include things like a therapeutic music experience, something to make or get through the website, a blog article, and a tool that I've found to be beneficial in my music therapy practice. There's also a calendar for upcoming events. (That reminds me, I need to schedule some upcoming events...)

Just so you know, I am also working really hard on my first CMTE offering (hopefully coming to you in September 2017). I am looking forward to accomplishing this professional goal this year as well as that of the newsletter. Two goals in one year? It can be done!! I'll be using this blog as well as all of my other social media links to let folks know when the CMTE course is approved by CBMT and ready to start.

I think I will try to get my clogged up lungs to work enough to finish this quarter's newsletter, update the website, and schedule some things for the next four months.

Happy Saturday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA