The Next Big Step Forward

Today, I am going to do it. I am going to finish the first course module for my new CMTE course, Composition and Creativity. I received a new web cam that I purchased with birthday money, and I am now ready to demonstrate the first part of the course - a Make and Take course demonstrating how to make a music therapy tool. I simply have to fix a lamp, find a way to get more light involved, and then finish up the powerpoint presentation. Then, it will be time to go!

I have been rehearsing the spiel on the way home from work for the past month, so I know what I want and need to say, but we'll see if it actually happens. I have my outfit ready and there will be ukulele music in the interludes. I am ready to get this all started.

Now that the day is here, I am finding lots of things that need to happen before I can accomplish my task. I need more light. I need to finish the powerpoint presentation. The content is ready, I just need to do it!

It is time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA