Accomplishment

I received my official letter approving me as a pre-approved provider through the Certification Board for Music Therapists yesterday. I am official. I am P-165!

This has been an idea that's been rattling around in the back of my head for a long, long time. Now it is time to coordinate and get things moving. I am trying for an August 1 launch date for my first menu of course offerings. As a result, I need to start my recordings and get all of my content organized and up and going.

It is time to move forward.

I am going to spend time in the next several weeks generating content and organizing the website to make this work. It's time. The first step? Doing the asynchronous recordings and generating the demonstration elements. Second step? Configuring the website. Third step? Advertising and marketing! After that, we'll get going.

Gotta go to work for an extra long day due to the need for a 44-hour workweek this week, so that's all for now!

I am P-165!

Comments

  1. You don't actually have to have all your content set up before you launch. You just need content to stay one step ahead of your first client!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that, but I want to get everything ready so someone can have as many choices as possible!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA