Saturday Mornings

I love my Saturday mornings.

Saturday is the only day that I keep to myself (well, mostly). It is the only day that I have no outside work responsibilities, so I have opportunities to do things that I want to do rather than the things that I have to do to be paid. It is my day, and I enjoy having that day to nap or do laundry or make something fun.

In about an hour, I am going to the grocery store to do a week's worth of shopping. I'm going to try buying just enough for one week of breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I don't usually do this, so it's a bit of a change for me. I am tired of not using what I purchase, so I am going to try purchasing just what I need. This means a bit more menu planning than usual, but I think I am up for the challenge.

Since I've been awake this morning, I've finished the first round of revisions for my CBMT pre-approved provider application (I'm very close!). I've also caught up with my social media world and have done some thinking about what to do next. 

Next up is a shower before shopping and then some course module recording for my next venture (pending CBMT approval, of course!). My sister recommended a course outfit, so I am about ready to go. I also need to go to the bank and deposit a paycheck (that's a nice feeling - having some money).

After all that, I will need to do some dishes and cook some food for eating this week.

Saturday mornings are my day off. They are my moments to explore and dream, to create and rest, and to just be me. Tomorrow, I'll go back to the routine of work, but today is for other things. The cat needs cuddling - have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA