News, News, Newsletter!

music therapy, newsletterI am going to do something that I've wanted to do for a long time - start a newsletter! If this is something you might be interested in, please head to this page to sign up.

I am going to start slowly - newsletters every three months. There will be four pages in this first edition (scheduled to be released on April 30, 2017). I want to include information from all of my music therapy interests, including therapeutic music experiences (TMEs) and everything else that I like doing for the greater music therapy community.

If you are interested in hearing a bit more about what I do over here at the website, this is an opportunity for you! I hope that you will sign up for the newsletter.

That's it for now. I'm going to get ready for my Online Conference for Music Therapy Board meeting and a day of picking things up off the floor! Newsletter edition 1:1 is coming soon! Please sign up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA