My Last Day

It's the last day of break (I go back to the everyday type of schedule tomorrow morning, early). I did what I always do - make big plans and not get through them - but progress was made towards the clear/clean out. I will just have to continue to do my small steps forward everyday to help me get to my goal.

I found a shredding service that only charges 49 cents per pound. Score! It's also on my way home - less than a block away - so, I can shred all of the junk mail once per month and not have to worry about it piling up. (I tend to go through shredders often with the amount of stuff I want to shred. Finding a shredding service takes a load off my mind and gets stuff out of my house. Ooh, I can even make a decorated box for my junk mail and put it right next to my door. That would be a good way to spend part of my last day...) 

There are other things that I want to get accomplished. I have to make a phone call to finish up my worker's compensation case. I hate making phone calls, but I can do this after business hours so I am guaranteed to get the voice mailbox and not the actual person. I don't think I have any other phone calls to make, but I might have some in the back of my head that I've conveniently "forgotten."

I came up with an idea for a file folder to go along with the song, Little Bunny Foo-Foo. I think it will be cute once it is all put together. There is a fairy that actually moves and an arm that moves up and down (bopping the field mouse on the head). I have to use my laminator (it's at work right now) to get it all finished. It's going to be cute!

This break hasn't really been what I intended it to be, but it has given me some time to relax.

I am finished with my CBMT packet to become a pre-approved provider. It's time. I will send it by tomorrow afternoon. I am going to read it all over again today and get the last details covered. Then, it will be a reality.

Anyone want some CMTEs? Check out the website about 30 minutes after I get an approval. I've got an idea for how to offer a variety of courses for music therapists in a variety of subject areas. It will take some time and some work, but I am ready to start first track pretty soon after I get approval. The last thing is the learner objectives for the first track - I've got them written down, but I haven't been able to transfer them from the paper to the computer (because I haven't unpacked from conference yet - lazy!).

It's time to get ready to get back into the schedule and routine of my therapy setting.

Monday is that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA