What Am I Doing on Wednesdays?

I've decided that I've pretty much exhausted the options available to me for my Website Wednesday posts, so it is time to change to something else. The problem?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT!

How about Webinar Wednesdays? I'm not exactly sure that I could sustain that on a weekly basis. Maybe that could be an occasional series - announcing upcoming webinars once or twice a month. Hmmm. That would mean having webinars once or twice a month. I could do that (I'm thinking right now).

Now I just have to figure out some webinar ideas.

Maybe I could do a weekly wrap-up of the articles that I've seen over the week. That might be a good idea. So, this week I saw three music therapy related articles. I could start to save the links and then share them. I'm kinda liking that idea as well.

So, starting next week, Wednesdays will either be Webinar Wednesdays or Weekly Wrap-Up Wednesdays.

Now I'm off to do my two jobs and some brainstorming about webinar topics for the next month...

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA