Just a Song Sunday: Food for Thought

It is finished. The Online Conference for Music Therapy for 2017 (OCMT2017) is finished and now it's time to watch the recordings and soak up all the music therapy knowledge shared with us all. 

This international, online conference for music therapists offers so much for us all. I listened to folks in Russia speak about how they are just now learning about music therapy - there are volunteers who are starting to offer music therapy to persons with disabilities in that country. I listened to a therapist from Chios, Greece who provides music therapy groups to refugees fleeing the Middle East and seeking asylum in Europe. I listened to therapists who described their own work in many different places in the world. I came away inspired - as always.

Now, I am going to spend some time thinking more deeply about what I heard and what I think. I think I will watch the recordings for some time and get more food for thought as I work through all of these points about music therapy.

If you didn't join us last year, please consider saving the first week of February next year to join us.

Now, I am going to recuperate!

See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sing A Song Sunday - The Time Change Song (Fall)

Being An Internship Director: Why I Do Very Little Active Recruitment

Dear AMTA